Jun 6, 2017 |
“Adventure Tourism Information About Places Ya’Gotta Go To!”
Book Adventures, Hostels, Hotels, Cars, Flights, Packages, Tours and Buy Outdoors Gear at our Ya’Gotta Travel Page
During May 2017, the following were the top 20 adventure travel destinations in western Canada, Ya’Gotta visit!
- Weird and Wonderful Spruce Woods Provincial Park
- Banff to Jasper & The Ice Fields Parkway
- West Kootenays – Mountains, Ghost Towns, Hot Springs
- David Thompson Pass & Rocky Mountain House
- Queen Elizabeth II Highway – Calgary To Edmonton
- Southern Alberta’s Cowboy Country
- Dawson City – Centre of The Klondike Gold Rush
- Dinosaurs of Grande Prairie’s “River of Death”
- Jasper – The Best of The Canadian Rockies National Parks!
- Lesser Slave Lake – Centre of Alberta’s North
- Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Sand Dunes
- Drumheller – Centre of The Alberta Badlands
- French History of the Edmonton Area
- Follow The Hanson Lake Road
- Camrose Alberta’s Rose City
- Yellowknife – Diamond Capital of North America
- North Saskatchewan River – Route of The Fur Trade
- Hinton and Area – Gateway to the Canadian Rockies
- Barkerville – Centre of British Columbia’s Cariboo Gold Rush
- Regina, Saskatchewan – Home of The Mounties
Compare these results, for May 2017, with March 2017.
Ya’Gotta go to our homepage, for western Canadian adventure activities; as well as more adventure travel destinations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan an northern Canada.
Be sure to also visit our Ya’Gotta Travel Services page, for adventure trips, hotels, hostels, car rentals, vacations, flights and outdoors gear.
Posted in: Alberta, articles, Attractions, Banff, Barkerville, British Columbia, Calgary, camping, Camrose, Canada, Climbing/Scrambling, Cowboys, Cycling, Dawson City, Destination, Drumheller, Edmonton, Fur Trade, Glaciers, Gold Rush, History, Jasper, Manitoba, Mountains, Mountees, North Saskatchewan River, Northwest Territories, Regina, Rivers, Saskatchewan, Slave Lake, trails, Travel, Trekking, Western/Country, Yellowknife, Yukon | Tags: adventure travel, family events, hiking, mountains, Tourist Attractions, western canada