Jul 3, 2017 |
“Adventure Tourism Information About Places Ya’Gotta Go To!”
Book Adventures, Hostels, Hotels, Cars, Flights, Packages, Tours and Buy Outdoors Gear at our Ya’Gotta Travel Page
Find Local And Regional Business, For Travelers Ya’Gotta Like
July 7, 8, 9, 2017
Vegreville Exhibition Grounds
Vegreville Alberta Canada
***Free main gate admission!***
Come experience Ukrainian Culture!
- delicious authentic Ukrainian food: some of the best hearty comfort food
- treat your eyes and ears to 5 amazing grandstand shows
- smell the aroma of fresh baked outdoor oven bread… and the taste of this bread is like no other!
- go back in time to see how rope-making and blacksmithing was done by pioneers
- tap your foot to some upbeat Ukrainian music as you listen to some upbeat Ukrainian music
- dance the night away at our evening Zabavas–the best Ukrainian parties always have a Kolomeyka!
- the beautiful colourful display of folk arts cannot be missed… do you have time to learn how to make a Pysanka?
- visit the Yarmarok marketplace to take home a Ukrainian blouse, Pysanky and many more items
More information about Vegreville Pysanka Festival
Find out more about the Vegreville area and other communities in our Ya’Gotta destination feature, East Central Alberta – Historical And Multi-Cultural
Posted in: camping, Canada, Destination, History, Travel, Ukrainian, Ya'Gotta Travel Blog | Tags: clothing, crafts, family events, food, music, Ukrainian