Does your business, club, association, non-profit organization, fund raising event, reunion, entertainment venue or performance act need help with marketing and promotion with lots of online and media buzz?
With a University background in sociology and English, as well as training in public relations, Bob Kenyon will help you get your message out!
Ya’Gotta Marketing and Event Promotion will use our multi-talented skills to provide:
- Media Releases and Public Service Announcements
- Posting on related, regional Ya’Gotta Network Blogs, with RSS Feeds into the Internet
- Posts added to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest)
- Promotional material for events (invitations, posters, tickets, websites, etc.)
- Event posting on related media, business and community calendars
- In-person, phone and online networking with other related organizations and people (i.e. arts, business, media, travel, etc.)
- Spokesperson and available for event interviews
- PayPal setup for tickets & donations
- Access to caterers, bartenders, DJ services, live music, photo booths, dunk tanks, sound equipment and party equipment
- Follow-up questionnaire, to survey event attendees and statistical analysis the data
- For performing acts and bands, we can look after everything you see on this page, as well we can get bookings. We also have access to photographers and commercial artists (for CD covers, posters, promotion kits, etc.), as well as recording studios and sound engineers.
The promotion we do always comes with our “specialty touch”, that makes your event easily found in all local media (print, radio, television, Internet) and we have excellent contacts in these areas!
Don’t have an Internet presence, or want to get more? Get a Ya’Gotta Network Page, with posting permission on our respective regional blog. (see below *)
We can also build full websites and blogs and have access to great web hosting services. (click below)
Some examples of our work includes the following businesses, events, non-profit programs, etc. Many are part of their local Ya’Gotta Network:
- Ya’Gotta Performance Marketing and Management
- Creating the New Alberta – Vision & Leadership (Conference) – Ya’Gotta Network blog posts (Calgary, central Alberta, Edmonton) and social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
- Roots musician Bob Kochan – Ya’Gotta Network page and Facebook
- Grounding Trauma – Conference media release
- The K.I.S.S. Method for Marketing Plans workshop (Calgary) – Promoting this workshop through blog posts, social media, etc.
- Camrose Street Performers Festival – Conceived the idea of the event and networked with city officials to establish the event. Recruited performers, set up the Blog, Facebook page and event, Google+ event and Twitter @Camrosespf. Promoted the event on the above as the media, Ya’Gotta Network Blogs and added to many community and tourism event calendars. Currently forming our own society, for 2017.
- “Jessica Seeker and the Ghost Walkers” – Marketing of Metis author Nancy Ellen Brook’s first Book.
- Central Alberta Rock & Roots Gigs – Facebook group for announcing gigs in central Alberta.
- Camrose Scene to be Social Meetup Group – Organizer of Events that are on the Internet, in the Meetup site
- Third Degree – (Camrose Classic Rock Band) (#ThirdDegreeAB) Setup Ya’Gotta Central Alberta Network page, blog, Facebook page and promoted the band on blogs, the media and social media
- Songbook Sunday (Bailey Theatre, Camrose, AB) – Setup Ya’Gotta Central Alberta Network page and provides blog, Facebook, Google+ and Ello posts. Also promote in major central Alberta and Edmonton music and arts media.
- Ya’Gotta Network & Blogs – Blogging local good news, travel destinations/activities, business opportunities, non-profit events, also promotion of musicians, venues and events. Calgary, Canadian Rocky Mountain, Central Alberta, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Ya’Gotta Travel Blog.
- Master Cleaner – Edmonton Ya’Gotta Network page for Ft. Saskatchewan and Sherwood Park dry cleaner.
- Alice Hotel Jam – Central Alberta Ya’Gotta Network page for Saturday night event, Camrose, AB.
- Alberta International Talk Like a Pirate Day
Past Projects: (Many still active!)
- Camrose Street Performers Festival Fund Raiser – Organizing and promoting a fund raising event, for the 2016 Festival.
- Camrose – Alberta Culture Days – Part of the 2015 planning committee. Built the blog and promoted the events. The weekend’s events were selected by Alberta Culture and Tourism, as a 2015 Celebration site
- Better Business Bureau of Central and Northern Alberta – Employed for nine years, looking after the benefits of the Accredited Business’ benefits and making their BBB Report searchable on the Internet, preparing media releases and updating the website to a CMS. Increased website traffic, to more than 200,000 page reads per month!
- GensCorp IT – Setup Alberta web pages, prepared online media release and promoted by email, telephone and social media
- G&O Diamond Drilling Contractors Ltd – Facebook page and organizing e-marketing.
- Jasper Place High School 50th Anniversary – Setup Ya’Gotta Edmonton Network page, Blog, Facebook Group, promoted through media and through social media event postings (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn event. (Lots of information still searchable as “Jasper Place High School 50th Anniversary“)
- Little Warriors Poker Run Fundraiser – Ya’Gotta Edmonton Network page
- Sunday Soul Service at Newcastle Pub and Grill. – Ya’Gotta Edmonton Network page
- Ya’Gotta: Western Canada – Folk Music Festivals
- Ya’Gotta: Western Canada Powwow Schedule
- Ya’Gotta: Western Canadian Roots Music Page
- Uptown Folk Club (Edmonton) – Founder and former member.
- Waskahegan Trail Association – Past member, organized and promoted hikes and the club events through Yagotta.ca
- Organized and worked on many fund raising events (i.e. popcorn sales), during 15 years as an adult Scouter
For information about how Ya’Gotta Event Marketing and Promotion services, will work for you; please contact us at yagottabob”at”gmail”dot”com* with the subject line “Event Promotion”.
*Spam protection replace “at” with an “@” and “dot” with a “.”